lnformation We Collect
In order to provide insurance products and services to you. we collect nonpublic personal information about you from:
- Applications and other forms you submit to us through our agents
- Transactions you have had with us or other companies
- Consumer reporting agencies that collect and provide personal data used solely for underwriting and rating the insurance product(s) applied for. Categories of personal information collected are: Motor Vehicle Records, C.L.U.E. (claim histories) and National Credit File and Score (creclit history)
- Medical providers. if needed to assist us in underwriting a policy or administering a claim
- Vendors or prospect lists
Information We May Disclose
As permitted by law, we may disclose personal information when necessary to:
- Perform an imsurance transaction
- Provide an insurance service
- Process an insurance transaction
Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosures
If we order a consumer report about you from a consumer-reporting agency. we will, upon your request, tell you how to get a copy of that report. If coverage is declined or policy premium is increased because of information contained in a consumer rcpo11, we will inform you as required by l:l.w.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those agents and employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and as otherwise noted above. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and Montana standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Our Former Customers
We will continue to treat and safeguard your nonpublic personal information as described in this notice after you are no longer one of our customers.
Reilly Insurance Agency
314 Central Ave.
Great Falls, MT 59401